October 23

my avatar

My avatar is a very cool animal who has a very cool hairstyle and other cool stuff too. His name is Joseph. He is on A blog called boogie bloggers, look up on your device Boogiebloggers.edublogs.org and see our amazing blog website. It is a fun way to learn. We recommend sumdog, it is a fun safe online game for maths.

Posted October 23, 2015 by josephc11 in category Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “my avatar

1. pfarias

Hello Joseph, it was interesting reading about your avatar. My name is Pablo and I am from the United States. In my history class we are learning about other cultures. I’m curious to know more about the traditional food in Ireland. Is the food all green? What is your favorite food?
    Pablo Farias
    htt://www.flags8.org

Reply
  2. reynam17

Hi, Joseph ! My name is Reyna and I just read your post and I think it was really good! You did a good job on explaining what your avatar looks like and why do you like . Plus I like your avatar it’s really cool 🙂 !

Reply
  3. Lizbeth Aguilera

Hey Joseph,
    Your avatar seems really cool looking, I’m from San Diego in California. What kind of foods does your avatar like? Since it’s an animal does it eat animal food or human food like hamburgers? Come visit our website at http://www.flags8.org

Reply